Principal Clinical Psychologist and fully qualified Family therapist, bilingual French-English with many multi-cultural experiences in the USA, France, Ireland and Singapore, I am a registered psychologist in France, in Ireland (PSI) and Singapore (SPS).
I have worked as a Principal Psychologist in KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital in Singapore for 3.5 years. I have also worked in the USA and in France as a Clinical Psychologist and in Ireland (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team).
I specialise in working with children and adolescents who have emotional and behavioural difficulties, anxiety disorders, mood difficulties, social difficulties (Asperger Syndrome), long term illnesses and psychodermatology (skin disorders). Over the last 14 years, I developed a valuable expertise in:
– Children and adolescents: individual therapy for anxiety, depression, self-esteem, post-traumatic stress, psychosomatic difficulties (link mind-body and physical pain as a consequence), Obsessive-compulsive disorder, bullying, Tourette syndrome and tics, ADHD, Gender Identity disorder.
– Adolescence, Suicidal ideation, self-harm, emotional dysregulation.
– Long term illnesses, acceptance and coping with medical conditions (Crohn disease, epilepsy, severe skin conditions, physical trauma)
– Eczema and skin disorders, atypical dermatitis (link illness/psychological well-being)
– Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule: ADOS and ADOS-2 trained (): toddler to adult.
– Women wellness: pre-natal and post-partum difficulties, attachment mother-baby, depressive difficulties, sexual dysfunction, parenting skills.
– lecturing in Trinity College in Dublin and trained assistants and students in Psychology in Ireland and Singapore (Trinity College, University College Dublin and Senior registrars in Psychiatry).
i adhere to international Ethics guidelines and Best Practice regulations and offer empathetic person-centered psychotherapy (individual, couple, family).